HP printer does not recognize Nitro Pro 14

Mark Kaufman

I have been using Nitro Pro 13 for several years. Out of the blue, I have been unable to successfully utilize the "Print" command. So I upgraded to Nitro Pro 14 and still have the same problem. Uninstalling and reinstalling the software did not help. There are two specific issues I have encountered: on several occasions, I see documents listed in the Nitro Pro print spooler, but they do not print.  The other is converting a document to PDF. Suggestions would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Mark Kaufman,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

To further troubleshoot this rare issue, any changes you are aware of before this happened (e.g. Windows Updates)?

Additionally, please try other ways of converting to PDF. We would like to know which worked and did not work to be able to find the culprit module of the program:

a. With Windows Explorer open, drag-drop the attached Word file on top of the Nitro Pro desktop shortcut

b. While Nitro Pro is open, go to Home tab > PDF > From File

c. While the attached Word file is open in MS Word, go to the Nitro Pro tab > Create PDF button

d. While the attached Excel file is open in MS Excel, go to File > Print > Nitro PDF Creator

Thank you very much in advance and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Test Word Document.docx Test Excel Document.xlsx