Upgrade from 13 to 14

MLG

Ive been using Pro12 for some time now and have just paid to upgrade to Nitro Pro PDF 14. However, the activation link I've been sent will only work with Nitro Pro PDF 13. It initially gave me a link to download Pro14 but i couldn't get it to activate and had to uninstall, reinstall Pro 13 to get the link to work. After an hour of mucking around i now see you are advertising a special price 20% off to get Pro 14! I paid the extra but only got 13. Can I upgrade to Pro 14 somehow, considering I've just paid full price for it a couple of hours ago? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
18 hours ago, MLG said:

Thanks Leslie,

That has worked for me, much appreciated.

KR Lloyd

That is great to hear! Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Supreeth Bhat

I purchased N-Pro for version 13 in Jan 2023. I today installed version 14 but it is not getting activated. 

I tried the link from Nitronaut above and it says -> "We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue."

Please advise

hello,

We recently updated our company's nitro pro 13 to 14, but when we send the invitation to our users along with pdf productivity license, they are able to create an account, but when they try access the app on windows 10 it keeps stuck on reader only mode. The option to logging in stays on the top right corner again after attempting multiple times to logging, it does not work. Please advise. 

thank you!

• Official Nitronaut
On 10/12/2023 at 11:27 PM, Supreeth Bhat said:

I purchased N-Pro for version 13 in Jan 2023. I today installed version 14 but it is not getting activated. 

I tried the link from Nitronaut above and it says -> "We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue."

Please advise

Hello @Supreeth Bhat

I made the changes to allow the upgrade. I recommend that you try again to upgrade here: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

• Official Nitronaut
On 10/13/2023 at 1:03 AM, Jorge Chavez said:

hello,

We recently updated our company's nitro pro 13 to 14, but when we send the invitation to our users along with pdf productivity license, they are able to create an account, but when they try access the app on windows 10 it keeps stuck on reader only mode. The option to logging in stays on the top right corner again after attempting multiple times to logging, it does not work. Please advise. 

thank you!

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

I have opened a support ticket on your behalf so we can help you directly with your business account.

If you need immediate help in the future, you can log a ticket using the following link.

https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

We'll be in touch through the support case.