Valid Serial number not recognized

Thulasiraj Ravilla

Thulasiraj Ravilla

I just got a mail about upgrading to Nitro 14.0 Pro. When i clcked on the link, it asked for the serial number. I entered it, first by copying it from the email/invoice that had this information. It didn't accept it. Then i tried twice more carefully typing in the serial number. It kept giving the following message "We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.". Hence posting this. 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Thulasiraj Ravilla

Thanks for contacting Nitro!

I have made some modifications to your records to allow the upgrade. To upgrade to version 14, kindly visit the following web page:
https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

On the web page, please enter your serial number and follow the provided instructions. This will enable you to obtain a new Nitro Pro 14 serial key along with the necessary installation files.

Should you require any further assistance, feel free to reach out.

i am having the same issue.  I purchased Nitro 14.0 Pro. When i clcked on the link, it asked for the serial number. I entered it, first by copying it from the email/invoice that had this information. It didn't accept it. Then i tried twice more carefully typing in the serial number. It kept giving the following message "We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.". Hence posting this. 

Pam Hesterberg

Hello - I am trying to move my Nitro software from an old laptop to my new laptop.

I deactivated the old one and went to the new laptop and it is telling me it doesn't recognize my serial number. I am also unable to submit a support ticket and getting the run around to get this resolved. HELP!

• Official Nitronaut
On 9/29/2023 at 12:28 AM, keith hunter said:

I am having the same problem, my serial number is not being recognised so i cannot upgrade

Hello @keith hunter

I have made the necessary changes so that the upgrade will go through. To upgrade to version 14, kindly visit the following web page:

https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

Please let me know how that goes.

• Official Nitronaut
On 9/30/2023 at 2:18 AM, Adan Zonder said:

i am having the same issue.  I purchased Nitro 14.0 Pro. When i clcked on the link, it asked for the serial number. I entered it, first by copying it from the email/invoice that had this information. It didn't accept it. Then i tried twice more carefully typing in the serial number. It kept giving the following message "We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.". Hence posting this. 

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I sent you a direct message with your serial number.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
On 9/30/2023 at 10:32 AM, Pam Hesterberg said:

Hello - I am trying to move my Nitro software from an old laptop to my new laptop.

I deactivated the old one and went to the new laptop and it is telling me it doesn't recognize my serial number. I am also unable to submit a support ticket and getting the run around to get this resolved. HELP!

Hello @Pam Hesterberg

You have a version 14 serial number. This will not work if another version is installed, other than version 14.

Please get the latest version 14 installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads
After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you require anything else.