Can't upgrade to Nitro Pro 14 as per the offer

Thomas Rathbone

Thomas Rathbone

Purchased Nitro Pro 13 in May 2022. At the time the offer was to purchase Nitro Pro 13 with a free upgrade to Nitro Pro 14 on it's release. I have never been informed of Nitro Pro 14's release but decided to go and see if it had been. Pleased to see that Nitro Pro 14 was available I attempted to upgrade as per the offer at the time of purchase. Unfotunately it keeps asking me to pay for the upgrade. I have gone through the following link https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade and validated my Serial Number but all to no avail. Can you help?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Thomas Rathbone

Thank you for reaching out to us. We appreciate your support as a Nitro Pro user.

I would like to clarify that the free upgrade offer is valid for purchases made just a few weeks prior to the release of Nitro Pro 14 (which was May 2023).

Since your purchase was in May 2022, which is more than a year before the release of Nitro Pro 14, the free upgrade offer does not apply in this case.

If you have any further inquiries or need assistance with anything else related to Nitro Pro, please feel free to ask.

Thomas Rathbone

Hi Leslie

Thank you for your response but I have to disagree with you. Please see a copy of the email I received below with this promotion and which clearly says that the promotion ends 31st May 2022 . I also received the same email on the 18th May 2022. I would attach a copy of the email to this post but there appears to be no way to do this. Images from the email I recieved do not wish to copy into the post so I have just done the wording. For security I have also removed part of my email address.

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Information

I cannot upgrad either and have come on this forum before for support with no response.  This is the last day for the upgrade.  I have a license for 13 and receipts and a serial number but your upgrade page does not recognize the serial number.  I need help now.  Because if to get the latest version of Nitro requires me to buy a full license, I will just go back to Adobe Acrobat Pro.  My cleverbridge reference number is **.  

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Information

• Official Nitronaut
On 9/27/2023 at 6:39 AM, Thomas Rathbone said:

Hi Leslie

Just to say that I have sent you a message with the same subject name and a copy of the email I recieved attached to it.

Hi @Thomas Rathbone

I sent you a direct message regarding this.

• Official Nitronaut
On 9/28/2023 at 10:51 PM, William Ward said:

I cannot upgrad either and have come on this forum before for support with no response.  This is the last day for the upgrade.  I have a license for 13 and receipts and a serial number but your upgrade page does not recognize the serial number.  I need help now.  Because if to get the latest version of Nitro requires me to buy a full license, I will just go back to Adobe Acrobat Pro.  My cleverbridge reference number is **.  

Hello @William Ward

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am happy to assist you.

I have made the necessary changes so that the upgrade will go through. To upgrade to version 14, kindly visit the following web page:

https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

On the web page, please enter your serial number and follow the provided instructions. This will enable you to obtain a new Nitro Pro 14 serial key along with the necessary installation files.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out.