Signing with a Topaz Signature Pad

Colton Beverly

Colton Beverly

Hello,

Does anyone know how to get NitroPDF Pro to recognize a Topaz Signature pad when creating a signature using QuickSign? 

There is a user guide for this specific scenario here: How to Stamp your Signature with QuickSign | Nitro (gonitro.com)

However, when I go to create a new signature with QuickSign, Topaz is not listed.  The only options that I have to create a quick signature are: Handwritten, From File, Draw, and WebCam.

This is for a Topaz Model T-S460-HSB-R signature pad.  I know the signature pad works because I can digitally with it in Adobe Reader.

NATHANIEL JOHNSON

Hello,

I reached out to support today and asked the same thing. I haven't even tried it yet but wanted to share because I ran across your post when searching for an answer earlier. 

Here is the answer from ***********@sfdc.gonitro.com:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside your organization. Exercise caution when opening attachments or clicking links, especially from unknown senders.

Greetings Nathaniel,

Thank you for reaching out to Nitro Support.

In order to utilize the Topaz device with the 64-bit version of Nitro, it is necessary to install the corresponding 64-bit version of the Topaz driver. You can download the driver from the following address:

http://www.topazsystems.com/Software/sigplus64.exe

From the link below, there is a section about using a Topaz signature pad.

Stamp your signature with QuickSign:

https://www.gonitro.com/user-guide/pro/article/stamp-your-signature-with-quicksign

Please let me know how this works for you.

Kind Regards,

Reymund Oyong

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide email and confidential information