Need to Obtain all Serial #s from a number of purchases

William Weitz

Hello,

I am the manager of an organization that previously had poor management of some resources. In response a project I am working on is retrieving all Serial Numbers purchased through 3 emails who had purchasing authority. I would appreciate to not handle this on a forum.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @William Weitz

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Kindly provide the email addresses used to purchase the Nitro PDF Pro license. We need this information so we can search for the records we need to determine the license. 

Note: Please note that new posts (not approved yet) in this Community Forum are not visible to the public. 
We hide the serial number and other confidential details before approving the post. Thus, sending the serial number here is safe, and only the Nitronaut moderators can see and hide it before approving the post.

Kind regards, 

William Weitz

Hello,

Thank you for responding. I am looking for purchases under ri****@firstverify.com and di****@firstverify.com, and possibly re******@firstverify.com. I do have some purchased serial numbers and the first six for some serial numbers in a spread sheet, but I do not believe it covers all purchases. 

Thank you for your help.

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide part of email addresses

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @William Weitz

I will create a support ticket on your behalf so we can send you the serial numbers under those email addresses. 
Kindly wait for this support ticket. 

Kind regards,