Can not actuivate my license

Pietro Sferrino

Pietro Sferrino

Hello Guys.

My previous Hard Disk crashed. I have now a new SSD with a fresh Win installation BUT I can not activate mz Nitro Key. I did deactivate my license on the web site, But I always get an error.

Of course, I can send You my License Key with a private message and a couple of sceenshot. 

Thank You in advance

Pietro

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Pietro Sferrino

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

In checking your email address, I can see that you have a version 13 license (504************235) from August 2021 purchase. 
Please ensure that you install Nitro PDF Pro 13 so you can successfully activate using this serial number. 
The version 13 installer can be located from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

Once Nitro PDF Pro 13 is installed, you should be able to activate it using your version 13 license.

Kind regards, 

• 3 weeks later...
Pietro Sferrino

Hey ... Thank You.
Ok, I will try. Thank You for the link.
But I am pretty pretty sure I had the Pro Version with Lifetime updates. .. So I hope I can get the newste version thought.
I will let You know.
Thank You again.
Pietro :)

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Could you please describe the error when you attempt to activate Nitro PDF Pro using your serial number 504************235?
Please provide as well the version and complete build of the Nitro PDF Pro on your computer. The details can be found by launching the application and then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. Example format is Nitro Pro x.y.y.y where x is the version while y.y.y is the complete build. 

Please provide this information so we can further troubleshoot your activation issue. 

Kind regards, 

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Spelling

Pietro Sferrino

Hello Reymund! No, actually, I did unistanll Nitro 14, downloaded and install Nitro 13 and this one has been succesfully activated. But my question is ... I bought the Nitro 13 with LifeLong Updates ... Now, How can I Update my Nitro 13 to the newst versions?

Thank You.

Pietro

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Your version 13 license is perpetual, and you can always use it to activate Nitro PDF Pro 13. If you are interested in upgrading the license to a newer version, you can upgrade through our Upgrade Page located here https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade

Nitro offers a discounted upgrade price when upgrading an existing license to a newer version.

Kind regards,