NITRO Inc. the most useless company on the face of the planet!

Nicola Tapp

Hi,

Where to begin!

My Nitro Pro 13 managed to corrupt itself with the latest windows update, extremely annoying.

I had to re install which then mean I needed to de activate and re activate my serial number however this is not working as I can see it hasn't for thousands of others.

I cannot submit a ticket, the website will not let me, keeps referring me to the deactivation page which does not work as it  keeps giving error messages or it sends me to this forum. 

I tried calling my sales guy who sold me this stupid thing in the first place but guess what he realised what a sh** show it is and jumped ship!

This is an integral piece of software for our business I need to use it daily and when I am unable to contact someone for technical help I wonder how you are a functioning business in this day and age. Someone needs to get back to me today to rectify or else I want a refund for everyone who uses it in the business which equates to a few thousand and we will go with someone else more capable to handle their customer service.

Nicola Tapp.

Edited by Leslie V

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Nicola Tapp

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Can you please let me know what error message you're getting? A screenshot will be very helpful.

If you are trying to reinstall and reactivate, you can get the latest version 13 installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads
After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you require anything else