ERROR in activation

Bernie Go

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Bernie Go,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under the Help tab? This window should show the exact build of the program (format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.70.2.40). The same information is available by going to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

To find out how to take a screenshot using Snipping Tool, check out this link: 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots-00246869-1843-655f-f220-97299b865f6b 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

2 minutes ago, Allain Umailin said:

Hello @Bernie Go,

In order to further assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under the Help tab? This window should show the exact build of the program (format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.70.2.40). The same information is available by going to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots-00246869-1843-655f-f220-97299b865f6b 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eKZOkDWeHC5hWAdWsxRlLum6Hu5-bwCs/view?usp=share_link

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. Our firm bought the respective licenses and when switching over to other computers, and folowing the prompts, it says our serial number does not exist. When trying to submit a support ticket and when following the prompts on "Activation" and when told to deactivate, it asks for the device and does not go further.

On 10/19/2023 at 11:46 PM, Allain Umailin said:

Hello @Bernie Go,

Hello I would like to follow up  on this

On 10/19/2023 at 10:21 PM, Bernie Go said:

I have the right serial number but it says the :

The Serial number entered does not exist

I checked on the find license it says active.

Please help

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hi @Bernie Go,

My sincere apologies for the delay and thank you for the screenshot.

Could you please provide the serial number you have entered? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

You can send the details of the license in this post so it will be visible to all the moderators. Rest assured we will hide the serial number before making the post visible to this thread.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Heiko Braun,

We want to make you aware of the change to your product that may affect its activation performance and to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

You can send the details of the license in this post so it will be visible to all the moderators. Rest assured we will hide the serial number before making the post visible to this thread.

4 hours ago, Allain Umailin said:

Hi @Bernie Go,

My sincere apologies for the delay and thank you for the screenshot.

Could you please provide the serial number you have entered? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Here is my serial number:

504944-xxyyzz-755285

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Bernie Go,

Thank you for this information.

You are having issues activating because your serial number is for Nitro PDF Pro 13, not for version 14 so please uninstall it and reboot your machine.

When done, please download these offline MSI packages:

x64   https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_13.70.7.60/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi
x32   https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_13.70.7.60/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x86.msi 

To know if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit Windows system, please refer to this article :
https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/15056/windows-32-64-bit-faq 

Important: If you are using Chrome or any of the Chromium-based browsers (e.g., Vivaldi, etc.) and you are unable to access the above installer links, you're more than likely experiencing the results of a new security feature that was silently pushed out to the browsers, which blocks .exe/.msi/etc downloads without any visible error or prompt on the browser's frontend user space. In order to bypass this, please try these steps:

a. Right-click the link you're trying to download and select "Save link as..."
b. Choose your save location and select "Save"
c. On the bottom edge of your browser window, the Downloads bar should now appear and the file will show up with a red error icon, attempting to block the download. Press the caret button and select "Keep"

After installation, you can activate it by opening Nitro PDF Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate by entering your serial number 504944-xxyyzz-755285.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

Edited by Allain Umailin