-24 Activation Error

Gordon Shockley

Gordon Shockley

Trying to install Nitro 12 on a second computer (it says I have two licenses).  When I input the serial number for activation, I repeatedly get "-24 Activation" Code.  I then click on "Submit a Ticket," but that places me in a loop to "deactivate my license."  The page promises that deactivating my license (only one is activated and works fine on my other computer) will allow me to activate.  It does not as, once again, "-24 Activation Error" appears.  Nowhere can I find where to submit a ticket or otherwise email for support (even though apparently I purchased Nitro VIP Support on my invoice).  I get stuck in that loop for deactivation or the community forum, hence this post.  

• I agree 1

• 4 weeks later...
r.silvano@arbame.com.br
On 24/10/2023 at 09:59, Leslie V said:

Olá@Gordon Shockley

Obrigado por entrar em contato conosco por meio de nossos Fóruns da Comunidade!

Enviei uma mensagem direta para você sobre isso.

Saúde!

Estou com mesmo problema.

I am encountering the same issue. As a result I cannot upgrade Nitro Pro. Can Leslie or one of his/her Nitronauts tell me how to work through this?

Thanks,
Chris

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Leslie V
On 11/23/2023 at 2:25 AM, r.silvano@arbame.com.br said:

I'm having the same problem... what is the solution?

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.

• Official Nitronaut
Leslie V
On 11/29/2023 at 3:35 AM, Chris Allen said:

I am encountering the same issue. As a result I cannot upgrade Nitro Pro. Can Leslie or one of his/her Nitronauts tell me how to work through this?

Thanks,
Chris

Hi @Chris Allen

You purchased Nitro Pro 11. 

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 and its activation servers have been shut down. You may refer to our Sunset Policy here: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy 

We recommend to upgrade to our latest version, V14, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. To upgrade to Nitro Pro 14, please visit our upgrade page: 
https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.