Nitro PDF Pro Windows - Product Use

Melchor Jr Seguiente

Melchor Jr Seguiente

I'm planning to purchase about 10–15 licenses of Nitro PDF Pro Windows for my office employees.

Question: After purchase, will I be able to use the license keys to activate my employees Nitro PDF Pro trial version?
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Melchor Jr Seguiente

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums. 

After purchasing the license, you will receive an instruction on how to deploy Nitro PDF Pro and how to use the licenses to activate them. 
There are different types of Nitro PDF Pro installations but the features and functionalities are all the same. The main difference is their activation method and with this, y
ou may or may not need to uninstall your existing installations (depending on your license)

I recommend submitting a support ticket if you encounter an issue with the software and license deployment. 

If needed, you can purchase a license here: https://www.gonitro.com/pricing

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Melchor Jr Seguiente,

The activation depends on the license that you will purchase and the application that is installed on your computer. 
Let's identify what edition of Nitro PDF Pro is installed on your computer. Please launch it and then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro, and then click Activate. Please take a screenshot of this window and send me a copy so I can review it.

Kind regards,