What is the latest version number for Mac?

Kevin C

The latest version I can find for download from your website or for purchase on the Mac App Store is 13.3.1 (That is the version I currently have installed, purchased from your website). The App Store says that version was released around 7 months ago, which would be approximately in March 2023.

However, on your release notes page for Mac (https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/release-notes/mac), the latest version listed is 14.0.2, which was supposedly released on May 11, 2023. As far as I can tell, there is no place to get such a version number. Also, there are no release notes for 13.3.1 on that page.

Would you please verify which is actually the latest version number? If 14.0.2 is available, where would I be able to find it?

Thank you.

• 3 months later...
Richard Macbeth

This is what I got back from pnitro:  I have not seen an upgrade on the mac side

Apologies for the confusion on my end. The latest retail version for macOS is 13.3. The upgrade page will only be able to verify and check the serial number for the Windows OS version of Nitro.

You can download the latest Nitro PDF Pro for mac using this link: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/try/mac/download/thanks

Kind regards,

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide support case owner details

• 4 weeks later...
Fernando Martinewski

Nitro PDF Pro 14 was launched on November 8, 2022 per their release notes. I don't think it was ever actually launched. I suppose the app was put inside Nitro Pro and our version (the standalone app) is abandoned for good. After they purchased it from Smile, it went immediately downhill.

Look at this, from the Check for Updates:

Nitro PDF Pro 13.2 is currently the newest version available.
(You are currently running version 13.3.1.)

My version is newest than the currently newest version. They screwed us big time.