User License Serial Number not Valid

Trent Thompson

Trent Thompson

Hi Team, I am trying to look at what user license I have as I want to add some staff to my license but my Serial Number is saying that my system is not valid! 

It is Nitro Pro PDF V13, and my code isn't recognised. I cant log in to the Nitro Admin Portal to assign a license. Need some help here, even if i need to upgrade my license.

Cheers

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Trent Thompson

Thanks for your message. I'm happy to assist you.

The error message means that the serial number you are trying to activate is for a different version of Nitro PDF Pro.

Please send me the serial number you are trying to use so I can check.

Hi Leslie

I have a similar issue - I purchased the Nitro Productivity Suite (Nitro Pro 12 & Nitro Cloud) years ago & have been using NitroPDF as my default PDF program ever since.

I've just changed my desktop PC & have downloaded the trial version on my new one, to reactivate.  When I enter the serial number on your "Need Help Activating Nitro PDF Pro?" page, it shows:

Once you click “Deactivate”, you can activate your license immediately by entering the below serial number into Nitro Pro.

Serial Number ***
Version 12
Status Active
Number of Activations 0
Number of Activations Allowed 2
Deactivate

... however when I click "Deactivate", it just says "Please select licences to deactivate" ... but it doesn't show any to be able to select ?!?!

I've tried to "Activate Now" in the trial version on my new PC, but there it says "The serial number entered does not exist" ?!?!

I couldn't even lodge a support ticket as it wouldn't accept my email address then kept directing me back to the above Activation page 😠

Can someone please help ? 

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted confidential information

Anne El-Habre

Hi,

I am frustrated beyond all rational thought with the number of rabbit holes and hoops one has to navigate in order not to be able to submit a support ticket. I managed to find some way to communicate in the SALES option and that was last week. No response. Why do you even have the option of submitting a support ticket when it goes nowhere?

Anyway, I have the same problem as the OP - my license won't work. I am due for an upgrade/renew. I love your program, but at this point I am about ready to just pay a million dollars and go back to Adobe.

Anne

• 4 weeks later...

Hi 

I am completely frustrated and ticked off with the lack of support from Nitro Pro. 

I have an issue that I am trying to change my password through forgot password. The system does not send me an email. I have tried this twice, both failures.

I have now spend over 1 hour of my time trying to contact support or assistance of any kind, without success. I had to create this pretend company just to get in.

I have been using the program, as a registered user, now for many years, and find this lack of interest in support is beyond pathetic.

I would suggest my issue is I had to change internet mail account providers and my previous one did not have access to my new home. Yes I know another cop out from a long time provider.

Now of course I can't get my support, but surprise, surprise, I can keep getting requests for upgrade costs to my new email address. 

How am I supposed to change my support email address if I can't get to my old support email address and the system will not send to my new email address.

After all these years, it might be time to move to another provider.

VERY ANNOYED AND DISSAPPOINTED NITRO PR.