UPGRADE TO NITRO PDF PRO 14

Ennio Aluzzi

Hi,  I want to upgrade from NITRO PDF 13 TO 14 but the upgrade website does not recognize my serial number. This is the message I get:

We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue. Need your help. Thank you

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Ennio Aluzzi,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Adjustments to your account have been executed so please try again upgrading your Nitro Pro 13 to Nitro PDF Pro 14 through our https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade by entering its serial number 504955-xxyyzz-092835. 

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Allain,

I copied and then pasted the serial number 504955-xxyyzz-092835 but I am getting the same message "We were unable to validate your serial number"

Please help.

Hello, Allain,

I succesfully upgraded to Nitro Pro 14, Thank you for your help.

I have a question

I own two laptops, one that I use for travel and another one that I use as desktop for scanning documents, can I install Nitro Pro in both laptops with the same licence ? I only use one laptop at a time ? I never use them both at the same time.

Thank you for your answer.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Ennio Aluzzi,

Yes you may do that because a single-user license can be used on two machines as long as you follow the rules outlined in our End User License Agreement (EULA):

'Licensee may install one copy of the Licensed Software on a single computer. The primary user of the computer on which the Licensed Software is installed may install a second copy of the software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable computer or a computer located at his or her home, provided the software on the portable or home computer is NOT USED at the same time as the software on the primary computer.'

Nareg Korogluyan

Hi, I am getting the same issue as stated above. When entering my serial on "https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade" I get the message 

"We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue."

I purchased Nitro PDF Pro and the $35.99 1 year product updates sku on 12/10/2022.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Nareg Korogluyan,

Adjustments to your account have been executed so please try again upgrading your Nitro Pro 13 to Nitro PDF Pro 14 through our https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade by entering its serial number. 

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @valter biolchi,

Could you please provide the serial number of your program our Upgrade Portal is not recognizing?

You can send the details of the license in this post so it will be visible to all the moderators. Rest assured we will hide the serial number before making the post visible to this thread.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @valter biolchi,

Thank you for your patience.

Adjustments to your account have been executed so please try again upgrading your Nitro Pro 13 to Nitro PDF Pro 14 through our https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade by entering its serial number.