Admin Nitro

Paolo Franchetti

Paolo Franchetti

Hi, it's my first post here let's say we purchased 4 licenses and since we are a company we would need to monitor our licenses when I log in to the admin panel it tells me that there is probably another account that can manage this I would like to understand which 'is the address in question. Thank you and we hope that Nitro will answer us

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Paolo Franchetti,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Nitro Admin allows Team administrators to manage their team's Nitro Sign users and Nitro Sign license assignments. Not for Nitro Pro activations.

Kindly note when it comes to activation and the records we keep, our logs are based on a Computer ID which is generated and stored exclusively within Nitro Pro's user interface. We are unable to see the computer names/user names that you are using for the machines internally.

We would recommend always maintaining a list of this Nitro Pro-specific Computer ID for each corresponding user. One good scenario is that in the event of a system failure and you are not able to deactivate the license, you can refer to this list to get the Computer ID and then send it to us for manual deactivation. 

To locate them, please have your active users refer to these steps and send them to you for consolidation (disregard the machines that are no longer working as they are inaccessible):

a. Click the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Deactivate.
b. In the Nitro Pro Activation Assist dialog, click Advanced.
c. On the next dialog box you will see the Computer ID.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.