Need help upgrading to Nitro pro

Beck Murphy

Please help I am so frustrated going round and round in circles trying to work out why my serial number won't work

I had a version of Nitro pro on my old computer- bought outright in 2020, just have a new computer now and can't seem to activate it at all and tried doing the upgrade and it won't let me. 

I really need this as I have just started a new business and trying to get this happening. 

I even tried doing a trial under another email address and I still can't work out how to make this work. 

Please help

Beck

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Beck Murphy

Thank you for contacting us - I'm happy to assist you.

Please get the latest version 13 installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number.

To upgrade to version 14, please proceed to the following web page,

https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

Enter your serial number and follow the prompts to receive a new Nitro Pro 14 serial key and installation files.

Hope that helps!

The change to the older version worked but not the upgrade... 

Also how do I upgrade to being able to have the e-signatures, but not have the ongoing yearly cost... is there a way to just add it in to what i already have?

• 4 weeks later...
Robert Sullivan

I am also having trouble upgrading my Nitro Pro 13 to 14.  The system will not accept my serial number.  I've tried the solution above, now what?