Nitro Pro 14.14.0.13 pages appears to be blank

Mike Mohabir

Hello Support,

Random documents are opening with blank pages, closing and reopening the same document resolves the issue but it's annoying. I've clean removed Nitro Please advise

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Mike Mohabir,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further investigate your concern, could you please provide me with the following?:

-Does this happen only when you open large PDF files or also small ones?

-Where are the files saved (local, a shared drive or an external drive) when you’re trying to _? Can you check if you have the same issue when the file is saved locally?

-Does this happen with every file? If it's a single file, how was this file created and what software was used (e.g. from an external source like a website, from an email message, AutoCad converted-to-PDF files, Crystal Reports (ERP), or an internal application/reporting tool)? 

Thank you very much in advance and I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Thank you for your response.

only happens with large files, source is on a shared drive windows 2016 server. The issue is random and once the file is closed and re-opened it’s fine all pages are displayed. 

I will gather more info from the user today reguarding how the file was created also confirm if small files are affected