Can't reinstall v.13 on new computer

Becky Finni

As others have mentioned, I’m a user of 13 and need to move to a new computer. I keep getting an error saying the license isn't found. The support site sends me in an endless loop of entering my email address, name, and serial number which takes me back to the same page (FYI there is NO WAY TO REQUEST A SUPPORT TICKET FOR ACTIVATION). The activation info tells me I have 2 activations left, and to select the device and then deactivate so it will then allow me to activate, but there is no listing of devices to select (i.e. the old computer--from which I've already uninstalled Nitro). I tried both Chrome and Edge. Please assist.

Thanks, Becky

I, too, am having this problem. I can't reach anyone at Nitro in any way to deactivate a license that was on a computer where the hard drive failed ergo I cannot deactivate that license. Additionally, when I look up my serial number online through their portal, it says to create a support ticket but you can't. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Becky Finni

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please ensure that you install Nitro PDF Pro 13 so you can successfully activate using your version 13 license. 

You can check which version is installed on the computer by launching the application and then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. If the version is not Nitro PDF Pro 13, please uninstall and then install version 13 using the installer from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

Once Nitro PDF Pro 13 is installed, you should be able to activate it using your version 13 license.

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Ronny Hamida

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please provide your serial number so we can review and check its status. 
We hide the serial number and other confidential details before approving the post. Thus, sending the serial number here is safe, and only the Nitronaut moderators can see and hide it before approving the post.

Kind regards, 

Since the v.14 update came out last month, it had downloaded automatically when I downloaded the program again. I was able to uninstall and reinstall using the product download link above. Once v.13 was installed, the serial number worked. I would suggest having the downloads link available somewhere on the website to avoid so many frustrated customers. :)

Also, PLEASE fix the broken link/loop in your support ticket system so users can submit a support ticket. We should not have to submit through a forum for assistance. 

Thank you!