Nitro Pro V14 keeps reverting to reader mode...UGH

Michael Carter

Michael Carter

I have Nitro Pro 14 installed on a Windows 11 machine. I keep having to uninstall and reinstall the program because it keeps reverting to reader mode after being activated with my serial number. this happens after opening a couple of PDFs. This never happened before. I have been using Nitro Pro since 2015. How do I fix this.. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Michael Carter

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Could you please share the license/serial number you used to activate the software? 
When you launch the application and then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro, do you see the Activate or Deactivate button?

Kind regards, 

Gage Anderson

Can confirm been having the same issue with this. Nitro automatically reverts back to reader mode with no way to reactivate the license. Going to About Nitro Pro does not show Activate or Deactivate. Had to uninstall and reinstall to get it working again but this keeps happening so an easier solution would be appreciated!

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Gage Anderson

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!
I apologize for the delay in your post to this thread. 

Could you please confirm if this is still an issue, and if you are activating the application via log in?
I am asking because we have released a new build of version 14 that address the issue with the continues revert to Reader Mode.  You can see the latest release on our Release Notes page located here https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/release-notes

Kind regards,