Misplaced Activation Key for Pro 14 License

Bernice Hordyk

Bernice Hordyk

Hello, we have had issues with our emails in September and I believe our activation email may have been lost during this time.

Is it possible to get sent the email and invoice with our activation key purchased in September 2023 as we are getting new laptops which we will require the key for.

Many thanks.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Bernice Hordyk

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I sent you a direct message with your serial number for Nitro pro 13 purchased in 2021. 

Unfortunately, I was unable to find a serial number purchased in September 2023 using the email address that you provided. I will only be able to locate your serial number if you purchased Nitro Pro from our website. If you purchased Nitro Pro from our website please provide us with the following information so we can look up your account.

1.    First and last name of purchaser
2.    Email address used purchase Nitro
3.    Order reference number

I look forward to hearing back from you.    

Bernice Hordyk

Hello Leslie,

Thank you for your email.

I purchased a second serial number on the 7th September 2023 (total payment $234.89). I don't have the order number as I had issues with emails in September 2023 (as also noted in my original message above). If the purchase is not in my email then it could be my employee. If so see below:

1. First and name of purchaser - ***

2. Email address used to purchase Nitro - ***

3. The order reference number is unavailable due to email issues at the time (see message above and my original email).

I am happy to provide a copy of my payment from my credit card however I cannot see where I can upload this in the message.

Regards

Bernice Hordyk

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted confidential information

Bernice Hordyk

Hello Leslie,

I have logged onto Emily's computer and accessed the Nitro program and can see the first 6 digits of the serial number which is ***. I hope this helps with locating the serial number.

Regards

Bernice Hordyk

Edited by Leslie V

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Leslie V
On 11/17/2023 at 8:34 AM, Bernice Hordyk said:

Hello Leslie,

I have logged onto Emily's computer and accessed the Nitro program and can see the first 6 digits of the serial number which is ***. I hope this helps with locating the serial number.

Regards

Bernice Hordyk

Hello Bernice,

There are no records under that name or email address.

If you still have access to Nitro, you can send me the Computer ID instead. You can find this ID by opening Nitro and then go to Help > About Nitro Pro > Activate/Deactivate > Advanced.