Activation pro 10

Erik Brockdorff Nielsen

Erik Brockdorff Nielsen

Hello !
I have a license for Nitro pro 10, and need to activate it on a new computer, but it is not possible, because I get the message -24 Activation error.
What do I do ??

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Erik Brockdorff Nielsen

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 12 and older versions as these have reached the End of Life (see Sunset Policy) and their activation servers have been shut down. 

We recommend upgrading to our latest version, Nitro PDF Pro 14, which comes with significant stability and security improvements and many feature enhancements, particularly in Conversion, OCR, and Accessibility functions. 

To upgrade to the latest version with a discounted price, please visit our Upgrade page at https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade

Kind regards, 

Erik Brockdorff Nielsen

det minder mest af alt om bondefangeri, når jeg har købt et produkt og så ikke kan videreføre det på en ny computer 😞

Translation:
it reminds me most of all of peasant capture when I've bought a product and then can't continue it on a new computer 😞

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Added Translation

• 2 weeks later...
Erik Brockdorff Nielsen

Now I have bought an upgrade to Nitro 14 Pro, but why can't I get Danish as my language, as I could in Nitro 10 Pro??
I have installed Nitro 14 Pro and it is activated, but when I try to convert a PlanMaker file to PDF it wants me to upgrade or start a new trial period ??

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

I apologize for the delay in getting back to your post in this thread. 

There is a language to choose in the Preferences section of Nitro PDF Pro, you can locate this by launching Nitro PDF Pro then go to File > Preferences. 
Go to the Language section then choose the available language you prefer. 

Regarding the conversion of PlanMaker to PDF, could you please provide the exact steps you are taking (workflow)? 
Also, are you receiving the same message when converting other file types to PDF in Nitro PDF Pro?

Kind regards, 

Erik Brockdorff Nielsen

Hello !
I have managed to convert Plan Maker, but I am surprised that in Pro 10 I could work in Danish, but that in Pro 14 there are only 6 different languages to choose from, and there is no Danish.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

In the current version, the available languages are English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Dutch.
Please refer to our KB Which Languages Are Available for Nitro PDF Pro?

I understand you had Danish in version 10, however, this language is no longer available in the current version. You can post in our Product Improvement page regarding the availability of this language in the latest version of Nitro PDF Pro. Below is the link to the Product Improvement page:

https://community.gonitro.com/forum/15-nitro-pro/

Kind regards, 

Erik Brockdorff Nielsen
16 hours ago, Reymund Oyong said:

Vær hilset@Erik Brockdorff Nielsen

I den nuværende version er de tilgængelige sprog engelsk, fransk, italiensk, tysk, spansk og hollandsk.
Se venligst vores KB,  hvilke sprog er tilgængelige for Nitro PDF Pro?

Jeg kan forstå, at du havde dansk i version 10, men dette sprog er ikke længere tilgængeligt i den nuværende version. Du kan skrive på vores produktforbedringsside vedrørende tilgængeligheden af dette sprog i den seneste version af Nitro PDF Pro. Nedenfor er linket til produktforbedringssiden:

https://community.gonitro.com/forum/15-nitro-pro/

Med venlig hilsen, 

I work in Pro 10, on my "old" PC, which is significantly better than Pro 14, which I have on my new PC.
I am very disappointed with the Pro 14.