Can't Reach Customer Service - Extract Not Working - Doesn't Support GMAIL address as business email.

Jasmin Marin

It's impossible to get direct assistance from Nitro. There is no support email to contact...all the links provided just lead to knowledge base and community forums. How does anyone get assistance from this tool?

I tried the phone number I found published by Google and it just says again redirects to their gonitro.com address, no one to speak to. 

I have a license and now Extract is not working. I try to complete a ticket for support and I registered with a gmail address, but it won't allow me to complete the support ticket submission because of my gmail address. 

The developers for this app are loopy. 

Think I'll cancel my license renewal and just stay with Adobe. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Jasmin Marin

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I understand the Extract function on your Nitro PDF Pro is now working. 
Could you please describe if the Extract tool is grayed out or not? If not grayed out, are you receiving an error message when utilizing this tool?

Also, do you see this tool as grayed out when opening any PDF files on your Nitro PDF Pro?
Lastly, please launch your Nitro PDF Pro and then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. In this window, do you see Activate or Deactivate button?

Kind regards, 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am having a similar issue. I have been unsuccessfully trying to change my email address. I am going to be moving on from my current employer and I will not be able to access that email address. I have tried to change it several times in my account but it when I try to type in the new email address and click save changes, it does nothing. It will not accept the change and I have to discard changes which leaves me with the same email address. Please help

• 2 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Josh Bennett

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I understand you need to change the email address that is associated with your Nitro Sign account. 
Could you please provide the existing email address of your account and what will be the new email address? 

Kind regards,