Serial number not recognised after moving laptop

Martyn Waites

Martyn Waites

I've deactivated my old copy of Nitro from my old laptop and deleted it. I've entered the Serial number into my new laptop and it won't recognise it. I've tried contacting support but nothing. How do I resolve this please? 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Martyn Waites,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

We want to make you aware of the change to your product that may affect its activation performance and to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

You can send the details of the license in this post so it will be visible to all the moderators. Rest assured we will hide the serial number before making the post visible to this thread.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 2 weeks later...
Martyn Waites

I beleive the old serial number is 234600-xxyyzz-860889. It's an old verison and I now understand I need to pay a fee to upgrade. Previously it said I could do this but I now can't find the right link in order to get the reduced price upgrade? 

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Martyn Waites,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

As per our server logs, we can see you were able to your Nitro Pro 12 with serial number 234600-xxyyzz-860889 to Nitro PDF Pro 14 with serial number 504988-xxyyzz-704314

Do you still need further assistance here?