Set up Auto-delete

George Goddard

George Goddard

Hello, 

Just wondering if it's possible to set up a deletion period to uploaded documents/set up an auto-delete with Nitro Sign? I can't seem to find information, but in the data retention, it does allude to its occurrence?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @George Goddard

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

There is no option to set up a task to automatically delete a document in specific time period. The files will stay available and will not get deleted automatically.
To delete, you will need to sign into your Nitro Sign account and manually delete or archive the files as needed. 

Kind regards, 

• 3 months later...
BrightStar Care of Beverly Hills

Is auto-delete after "x" amount of time a feature Nitro is thinking of adding? I don't see why files should remain with Nitro indefinitely and must be deleted one by one. If no auto-delete feature, there should at least be an option to clear the archive folder, or at a minimum, bulk select a set of files. Having to select and delete one at a time is ridiculous. Can support clear my archive folder for me? I have years of files that I no longer need and would like to be permanently deleted. 

Best, 
Justin

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @BrightStar Care of Beverly Hills

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please note that the support team does not have access to the files uploaded in Nitro Sign, and currently, you need to locate and select the file you need to delete. I apologize if you need to do this one file at a time.
If you are interested in adding your votes to the existing suggestions related to this, please visit these posts under the Nitro Sign Product Improvement page:

You may also post a suggestion about auto-deleting files or a setting to delete files in X number of days/months/years.

Kind regards,