Never received a serial number

Joanna P

I never received a serial number and support is near impossible to contact. I had to repurchase because they cancelled my last order because I tried reaching support and got no response and after waiting over a day for it to be delivered, it was not. I tried to repurchase again and on my invoice it said "There will be a slight delay in activating your subscription. We are in the process of resolving technical issues which may include waiting for information from the software publisher. Thank you for your patience. Your business is very important to us. You will receive an email notification within 24 hours when your subscription is active and ready for use. We apologize for any inconvenience." Once again I am in the same spot where I don't have a serial number or activation email (not in spam) and support with not respond and it has been over 24 hours. I need this for work and it has already put me behind as I have been unable to activate it. Someone please help!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Joanna P,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

As per our server logs, we can see you were able to install and activate your Nitro PDF Pro 14 using serial number 504981-xxyyzz-057966

Do you still need further assistance here?

Please let us know how it goes and if you need anything else. We appreciate your business.