Can't Activate My New Account

Adrienne Graeber

Adrienne Graeber

I get an "Error 404" message when I try to activate my account and I can't open a support ticket without my serial number.  I opened a ticket with Clerverbridge and they said that I have to get the product code from you, please help.  I'm so frustrated right now.  I've been paying for this product since 11/21 and my IT dept has been trying to reach you the past two days.  Please help

• 2 weeks later...
Adrienne Graeber

I purchased Nitro on Nov 21 and still have not been able to activate Nitro.

The email I received with my order information did not include a serial number.  

Also, the activation email that I received does not work.  When I click on the link to setup account, I get an error.

Who can help or direct me to the right person for assistance? 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Adrienne Graeber,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Looking at your account, we can see you were able to create your Nitro Admin Account and we have executed resetting your password so please check your inbox and spam/junk folder as sometimes our emails go there.

You will then be directed to the Nitro Admin portal to access your Nitro products where you can assign the license and download and install Nitro PDF Pro for Windows.

After installing, launch the program and you should get a prompt to log in to your Nitro Sign account. This should change the program from 'Reader' mode to a full version.

Thank you for your patience and please let us know how it goes on your end.