Error Code: 0x40020001 While Saving

Micheal Cini

Hello,

When saving to our cloud software (Zoho Workdrive), we get the error "could not be saved. Error Code:0x40020001".

The software is up to date and I've tried re-installing it. Please help.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone please help? This is the most ridiculous support system ever. If this isn't sorted out by the new year, I'm switching to FoxIT

Edited by Micheal Cini

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Micheal Cini,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Would love to know more about the error message so please provide the following information:

-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened (e.g. Windows Updates)?

-What build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

-Does this happen with every file? If it's a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end

-Are you saving to a network-folder or cloud (e,g, OneDrive, Google Drive)? Is the same error appearing when saving to the Desktop?

-A screenshot of the error message. To find out how to take a screenshot using Snipping Tool, check out this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots-00246869-1843-655f-f220-97299b865f6b 

Thanks in advance and I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Micheal Cini

Hi @Allain Umailin Thank you for getting back to me.

To answer your questions:

1) This issue started happening after we switched from OneDrive to Zoho Workdrive

2) I can't check at the moment but Nitro was freshly installed so it should be the newest version.

3) It only happens with some files. I can send you one privately if that helps.

4) Yes we're saving to a cloud based program using Zoho Workdrive. It's similar to OneDrive.

5) How can I attach a screenshot?

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Micheal Cini,

Thank you for this information and my sincere apologies for the delay.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.