Reinstallation

Strahl Apple

We have used Nitro Pro for the last 6 years or so. We used to use it on an AWS Multisession terminal. We have since moved to an Azure Virtual desktop situation. They are extremely similar in build and we are having an issue getting out serial number to register. I deactivated it from the old device. Then installed it on our desktop image and reimaged the host pool with the application and serial number on it. This should have had it deploy to the host for all users to use but when we open it, it is still in trial mode and it will not let us activate the license. The error message is  " The serial number entered does not exist. Click "Back" and make sure that you have entered the serial number correctly. If you still encounter problems, please contact support via the link below. I did create a ticket but no one has responded to my ticket through my email yet. It now will not let us activate the license anywhere. 

46 minutes ago, Strahl Apple said:

We have used Nitro Pro for the last 6 years or so. We used to use it on an AWS Multisession terminal. We have since moved to an Azure Virtual desktop situation. They are extremely similar in build and we are having an issue getting out serial number to register. I deactivated it from the old device. Then installed it on our desktop image and reimaged the host pool with the application and serial number on it. This should have had it deploy to the host for all users to use but when we open it, it is still in trial mode and it will not let us activate the license. The error message is  " The serial number entered does not exist. Click "Back" and make sure that you have entered the serial number correctly. If you still encounter problems, please contact support via the link below. I did create a ticket but no one has responded to my ticket through my email yet. It now will not let us activate the license anywhere. 

I also just ran the serial number against this site https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal and it says i have no active sessions. Here are the results. 

Serial Number  
Version 12
Status Active
Number of Activations 0
Number of Activations Allowed 2

Edited by Strahl Apple

Tried to reinstall it with version 13 because the previous machine it was on version 13.22.0.414. Attempted to activate it and it still isn't working. I went to advanced and tried to do it manually but it is still showing an invalid code. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Strahl Apple,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I am afraid I am unable to find the purchase under your name or email address and to help you with your request, could you please provide the following information for me?

-The full name and address of the purchaser

-The email address used to purchase Nitro PDF Pro 

-A copy of the order invoice.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.