How do you actually get someone from customer service to work with you to fix a problem????

Ken Russ

Well this is interesting, Now I can create new topics. Would not let me when I logged in.

Problem is, I believe, had to change my email address and now I can't remember my old password with Nitro Pro and of course they can't send me a password reset link because I does not appear to have this new email address in the system.

Another, NOT Surprise, you can no longer just log a request with support, you have to spend literally hours trying to find out how to get someone to contact you.

Very unimpressed.

Hi All

What a nightmare this mob has turned into. I have also logged a request, got a reply from someone, via email, so being the obviously dumb customer, responded by email with more information as requested and then yesterday I get another email from support at gonitro reminding me that I have an open case, which by the way I am waiting for information on.

This support centre is certainly below average in terms of support.

Anybody with ideas on this one!!!

I started with Nitro pro back a few years ago. When I registered originally I was with iinet here in Austraila. I have moved towns now and cannot get iinet here. I can't remember my password and of course it will only send me the password change to the email account on record, although I do get update reminders at my new existing email address.

I have had to create a fictitious person just to be able to log into the forum to ask for assistance as the circular reference system they have in place just keeps sending me in circles without being able to actually explain my issue, which by the way was in my last email response to support.

I look forward to your suggestions.

I also note that the last communications I had with them is not available in my forum record either. 

Regards

Ken.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Ken Russ

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!
I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. 

One of our support team members initially responded to your support case, but that email may have been filtered to your spam or junk mail folder. 
I have made a follow-up to your support case, and we will respond as soon as we can. 

I recommend forwarding your follow-ups and additional questions through the support case so we can assist better with your Nitro PDF Pro concerns. 

Thank you for your patience in this matter.