Trying to reclaim a licensed copy of Nitro PDF v6.

James Dennis

Buddy497

Dec 16, 2023, 13:44 CST

I am an infrequent user of the software although I do use other Cleverbridge products frequently. I use the PDF editor for personal projects. I had a license for it going back several years. I originally purchased V5 on CD from Amazon and then upgraded to version 6 directly with Cleverbridge. My account at that time was under a previous email address. That address was assigned by my ISP and when I physically reallocated, the ISP would not allow me to continue to use it. I am attempting to access that old account in order to obtain the activation code and actually files for this old software. I cannot get into the old account because I no longer have a password for it. I cannot request a new password because it will be sent to the old email address. I have submitted proof of purchse for both V5 and the V6 upgrade to Cleverbridge. 

I have been in touch with the support team.  They sent me a link to re-download the upgrade but the link expired in 2010.  I am a retired senior and have no need to purchase a subscription for software that will only be used occasionally. Can anyone help?