License activation issues

JOHN GOGETS

JOHN GOGETS

I have reinstalled Nitro ver 13 and now the license # will not work. I've tried the deactivate page in support, but still get an error when I attempt to activate the license. Two licenses are affected. It tells me the licenses serial number does not exist

JOHN GOGETS

Anyone else frustrated with the support page? I get directed to different pages, none of them worth a damn! Can't find a number or even chat to talk to an actual person. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @JOHN GOGETS

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!
I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. 

An activation issue will likely occur if the version of the license does not match the version of the application that you would like to activate. 

If you have a version 13 license, please ensure that you have Nitro PDF Pro 13 installed on the computer. To check which version is installed, launch Nitro PDF Pro and then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. If the version is not Nitro Pro 13, please uninstall then install version 13 using the installer from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - please click 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link.  

Once Nitro PDF Pro 13 is installed, you can activate it using your version 13 license. 

Kind regards,