Activation

Chike Nweke

Chike Nweke

Hello, 

I am having issues activating my Nitro Pro. I cant get hold of human to actually speak to - deeply frustrating.  How can i get someone to speak to me on my issue?

Chike

Chike Nweke

Further to my message above I have even tried doing the manual activation by copying the pre-generation certificate and its giving me an invalid code error. I have my Invoice and NitroPRo license number and nothing seems to be working - this is deeply frustrating and i need urgent help here. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Chike Nweke

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!
I apologize for the inconvenience caused by not being able to activate your Nitro PDF Pro. 

Upon checking your email address, I see that you have a version 13 serial number. 
If you are redirected to do a manual activation when clicking the Activate button under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro, please uninstall and then install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 13 using the installer from the link below: 

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

After the installation, launch Nitro PDF Pro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro and then click Activate. This should prompt you for a serial number and if it does, enter your version 13 license then click Activate. 
Please let me know if clicking the Activate button redirect you to the manual activation process. 

Kind regards, 

wendy cain

***THIS IS NOT WORKING FOR ME****

I went directly to the link you provided for Pro13 and the installation failed.  Serial # 504**************327

At one point I was directed to a Nitro installer, but cannot find it now

Again DEEPLY frustrating! 

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial Number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @wendy cain

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!
I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Upon checking, I confirm the provided serial number is an active and valid version 13 license. 
Could you please describe the issue when you activate Nitro PDF Pro using this serial number? If there is an error, please the exact message. 

Lastly, please provide the version and complete build of your Nitro PDF Pro installation. The details can be located in the application, under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Kind regards,