Stamps Not Visible with Adobe?

James Harman

James Harman

Hi All,

I have just had a new computer so reinstalled the latest version of Nitro Pro 14.

When I add a custom stamp to a PDF doc, it displays fine and prints fine, but if the document is opened with another PDF viewer i.e. Adobe the stamp is not visible.

I have been through all the settings and cant see anything that would cause this issue, if I print the document to Microsoft PDF the stamp will remain but this is a lengthy process when working on hundreds of files.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Ted Assur

We're having the exact same issue. Beyond that PDFs stamped in Nitro trigger a strange recurring error in Acrobat. Since we're testing Nitro as a replacement, this is a breaking bug for us, and there doesn't seem to be a fix for it. We'll need to keep Acrobat for stamping to work correctly.

Costas Santamas

Return to version 14.14.0.13! Any version after 14.14.0.13 has the problem that you have described.

Francis RE

Hi @James Harman,

I encountered the same issue. As an alternative solution, what I did was to use Quick Sign from Home tab or use Add Image from Review tab instead.

But this Stamp issue should be fixed. Any update, Nitro support team?

Edited by Francis RE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!
We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. 

This issue has been fixed in the future build of Nitro PDF Pro 14.
The 14.14 build is not affected by this issue, and downgrading to this build is the quick workaround. 

The QuickSign tool will work as an alternative to Stamp, however, if the document is restricted or digitally signed, the QuickSign tool will become grayed out or not available for use. 

I recommend following our Release Notes page for new release updates. 

Kind regards, 

Costas Santamas

The problem is still  present in the latest version 14.19.1.29. The Quick Sign Tool or the Add Image or downgrading to 14.14.0.13
is a temporary solution. The stamp issue must be corrected.