Nitro PDF Pro 12 - Reactivating

Juan Vasquez

Juan Vasquez

My PC crashed so I need to reinstall Nitro Pro version 12 on the new computer I'm setting up. I've installed the trial version but when I try to activate it, it fails with the following message "-24: Activation Error - Nitro Pro encounter some issues while attempting to activate. Please record the error code and then contact support via the link below: Submit a support request".

I click the link and brings me to a "SUBMIT A SUPPORT TICKET" page. I select Nitro PDF Pro, then it asks for my name and email. I click Next. I get a page with the question "What do you need help with today?", I select Activation and I'm sent to a page where I enter my Serial number then click "Find License".  Then, I'm presented with my license's info.  There is a red "Deactivate" button. After clicking on it, I get the message "Please select devices to deactivate". There a NO DEVICES displayed on this page so I don't know what this is supposed to do.  If I click the blue "support ticket" link suggested in the page and it just brings me back to repeat the same process again without any resolution.  I need help please with this.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut

Hello @Juan Vasquez

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I sent you a direct message with your serial number.

Cheers!