Nitro pro 11 Computer ID activation error

Matt hennig

Matt hennig

Hi,

I am having the issue with Nitro Pro 11 activation described here. 

I do not currently have the means to upgrade to Nitro Pro 13 and would like to continue using Nitro Pro 11. It would be great if I could be given a free Nitro Pro 13 upgrade as I am on the disability pension and nitro pro works best with my read and writing software. But failing that, a solution that allows me to continue using Nitro Pro 11 would be fantastic. 

Thanks,
Matthew Hennig

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Matt hennig

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 12 and older versions as these have reached the End of Life (see Sunset Policy) and their activation servers have been shut down. 

The available version for upgrade is version 14, and we recommend the upgrade to the latest version as it comes with significant stability and security improvements and many feature enhancements, particularly in Conversion, OCR, and Accessibility functions. 

I apologize as we do not have any promos for a free license, however, there is a discount when upgrading from an existing license. 
To upgrade to the latest version at a discounted price, please visit our Upgrade Page located here https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade

Kind regards,