Activating Nitro 12 on new Computer

Felicity Hearn

Felicity Hearn

My colleague is trying to activate Nitro 12 Pro on a new computer but she receives a message saying that her serial number does not exist.  She then tried to enter her serial number to upgrade to V14 but also received an error message.  When she tried to log on to log a support message she had to reset her password but the reset email never arrived.  I am logging on to enter this request on her behalf.  I can give you her serial number and her username/email, please let me know how to do that securely.

Thank you

Felicity Hearn

Hi

I asked a question over 3 days ago and it has still not been approved by a moderator.  Can someone please look at this request as i need an answer?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Felicity Hearn

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!
I apologize for the delaying in response to your post. 

Kindly provide the serial number so we can review and check it eligibility for upgrade to the latest version. 
Please provide as well the email address of the user who purchased the license. 

Kind regards.

• 2 weeks later...
Felicity Hearn

Please hide my details when replying

Serial Number is 234*************63

email address if ******@mivisjoinery.com

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial Number and Email address

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Felicity Hearn

In checking the provided serial number, I see that it is a version 10 license. 
Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 12 and older versions as these have reached the End of Life (see Sunset Policy) and their activation servers have been shut down. 

We recommend upgrading to our latest version, Nitro PDF Pro 14, which comes with significant stability and security improvements and many feature enhancements, particularly in Conversion, OCR, and Accessibility functions. 

To upgrade to the latest version with a discounted price, please visit our Upgrade Page located here https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade

Kind regards,