Would like to re-activate my Nitro Pro I on my MAC computer

Paul Hickey

Paul Hickey

I purchased Nitro Pro last year in when I had a PC, I had multiple issues with the PC and ended up returning it 6 months later for a refund. I do not not use Nitro Pro for most of last year as I had countless computer issues. However, I forgot to save the receipt I received for my Nitro Pro with the serial #. Last week a Nitro Pro rep provided it to me and told me to do the following to re-activate it "After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number". That did not work, as the "register" button did not activate. I did not purchase a new computer until last week, which is a MAC, (OS Sonoma 14.3).

I would like to activate/ use Nitro Pro on my new MAC it but can't get it to work.  

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Paul Hickey

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please be aware that any License provisioned for Nitro PDF Pro on Windows cannot be used on MacOS and vice versa.
Your serial number *************6087, that was purchased last 2/12/2023, is a Nitro PDF Pro 13 license and can only be used to activate Nitro PDF Pro 13 for Windows. 

Kind regards,