Unable to 'Open in app' using SharePoint plugin

Matthew B

Matthew B

Hi support team,

A client of ours has recently raised the issue of NitroPDF failing to open pdfs from SharePoint. They usually select 'Open in app' but receive the below error message. It seems to open fine (for a few users) when selecting 'Open in Nitro'.

Any recommendations on how to fix the issue? Or let me know if further details are needed

TP44Zkl.png

rbeJegi.png

• 2 weeks later...
Matthew B

Just a follow up on the issue.

Reinstalling NitroPDF (The version they are using is Nitro Pro (13.70.2.40) as that's compatible with the current version of the plugin installed on the SharePoint). Allows user to 'Open in Nitro' but still shows the OD error message when selecting 'Open in app'. 

Also, when pressing 'Open in Nitro' after reinstalling, it allows users to sign into their Microsoft account (which have become unlinked at some point before the reinstall). Is there a way to force the link/sign in window to appear again without needing to reinstall Nitro PDF?

Dean Tran

I'm also having this same issue with a client. I tried installing Nitro Sign from Sharepoint Store. This has done nothing. No icon for Nitro PRO to click on in Sharepoint like in their video clip.