problema con 2 licencias

Gaston Salvo

Gaston Salvo

Estimados Señores Nitro;

como empresa poseemos varias licencias Nitro, y hoy tengo con estas 2 problemas. Una licencia en uso, se desactivo sola y no permite ser nuevamente activada. Seguí le procedimiento indicado en la pagina y no es posible recuperar la activación. Y tengo otro caso que el disco duro donde se instalo otra licencia de Nitro 9 Pro, fallo y debo comprar un disco nuevo y reinstalar todo y viendo los casos anteriores no se podría. Se supone que se compro una licencia perpetua o estoy equivocado. Favor les pido me puedan orientar con los pasos a seguir.

Saludos

Dear Sirs Nitro;

As a company, we have several Nitro licenses, and today I have two problems with these. A license in use deactivates itself and does not allow it to be activated again. I followed the procedure indicated on the page and it is not possible to recover the activation. And I have another case that the hard drive where another Nitro 9 Pro license was installed failed and I had to buy a new disk and reinstall everything and looking at the previous cases, it couldn't be done. It is assumed that a perpetual license was purchased or I am wrong. Please, I ask you to guide me with the steps to follow.

Greetings

Edited by Allain Umailin

Gaston Salvo

Hola corrijo la versión de La licencia que se desactivo y no permite activar es de Nitro PRo 12.0.0.112

Hello, I correct the version of the license that was deactivated and does not allow activation is Nitro PRo 12.0.0.112

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Gaston Salvo,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and we sincerely apologize for the delay!

To further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

You can send the license details in this post so it will be visible to all the moderators. Rest assured we will hide the serial number before making the post visible to this thread.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.