Any humans at Nitro???

Jenna Lopes

Jenna Lopes

First, my rant! I have been a customer for over 15 years. The only time in the last few years I have spoken with a human being is when Nitro wanted to sell me something.

I upgrade to Nitro 13 and purchased the VIP plan, partly because I was told I would have a free upgrade to Nitro 14. I have been trying for weeks to contact someone at Nitro about how to obtain the free upgrade. When I have tried to submit a ticket to sales, I receive a request for my business email, which I input, and received a message that it once a valid business email. Evidently, it's only valid if it has a domain name! Therefore, I can send a message to sales. When I call the customer service number, and told to leave a message for sales, which I did. No response.

Although I prefer the product to Adobe, there are very few companies that have worse customer service! So much for being a VIP customer!

Bottom line, how do I contact a human being in this company to get my issue resolved?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Jenna Lopes

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I understand you had VIP access and have not used the free upgrade. I can help you out with this upgrade issue. 
I have sent you a direct message regarding your option to upgrade your existing license to the latest version. 

Kind regards,