Trouble activating Nitro - have new laptop

Toby Green

Toby Green

Hi there

My old laptop crashed so I purchased a new one. I downloaded Nitro and tried to activate it using what I think is the serial number from the old laptop.

The process is ridiculously complicated - why?? Anyway, I've not got it to work.

I give up - I'll just go and buy a licence for a different PDF editor. Shame as I've been using Nitro for over 5 years and always liked it, but I have this problem every time I try to switch the licence to a new laptop and it's just not worth the hassle

Cheers

Toby

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Toby Green

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!
I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. 

In checking your email address, I see a version 13 license purchase with serial number 504***********3046. 
This license is active and still supported, and you should be able to successfully activate once you install Nitro PDF Pro version 13. 

If you have installed a different version, please uninstall then install Nitro PDF Pro 13 using the installer from the link below:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro PDF Pro 13' link. 

To check which version is installed, launch the application and then navigate to the Help tab and then click the About Nitro Pro. 

Once Nitro PDF Pro 13 is installed, you should be able to activate it using your version 13 license. 

Kind regards,