Improve support resources please. I'm trying to give you guys business!!

Netlogic Support

Netlogic Support

I'm sorry to say but you guys have arguably been the worst support I've had to work with when we need help with something. I understand you have the forum, but it's a terrible experience to only have that means of support even when trying to talk to someone regarding Sales help.  Even if you guys have other means of contacting someone, I can't find it anywhere. I've been trying to use the Contact Sales | Increase Business Productivity | Nitro (gonitro.com) site to submit a ticket to sales and the website doesn't even work. I filled out the information and hit submit and I get a spinning wheel that says "please wait" for hours. Tried it in multiple browsers and on a different computer with the same result. 

For my actual issue, I work for an MSP that has a client with multiple users that currently owns 30 individual Nitro Pro 12 licenses that they purchased through the one-time payment option. Are there upgrade options that allow us to upgrade these 30 licenses to Nitro 14 for a reduced cost or is our only option to purchase these outright? I'm familiar with this portal (Upgrade to Nitro PDF Pro 13 for Enterprise Users | Nitro (gonitro.com)) to upgrade but this portal does not make it clear if there is additional cost associated with it and I don't want to add active licenses into it to find out if it doesn't tell me what the whole process is. I'm not the decision maker for upgrading but I need to gather all this information before making a good faith recommendation to my client. Please help with this. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Netlogic Support,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and we sincerely apologize for the delay!

In order to further assist you and your client, could you please provide their serial number?

Once we have this information, we should be able to check its current status in our licensing servers.

In additional to these, we should be able to reach out to our Sales team about upgrading it to Nitro PDF Pro 14.

Thank you in advance!

Netlogic Support
9 hours ago, Allain Umailin said:

Hello @Netlogic Support,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and we sincerely apologize for the delay!

In order to further assist you and your client, could you please provide their serial number?

Once we have this information, we should be able to check its current status in our licensing servers.

In additional to these, we should be able to reach out to our Sales team about upgrading it to Nitro PDF Pro 14.

Thank you in advance!

Hey Allain,

I managed to get in contact with Raina and it looks like she's taking the lead on this. Thanks for responding