NO TENGO NUMERO DE SERIE NITRO PDF PRO

laura gonzalez

laura gonzalez

HOLA BUENOS DIAS 

TENGO PROBLEMAS PARA ACTIVAR MI CUENTA DE NITRO PDF PRO. HACE UN PAR DE DIAS LO COMPRE Y NO TENGO EL NUMERO DE SERIE PARA PODER ACTIVAR EL PROGRAMA. 

POR FAVOR NECESITO SU AYUDA DE MANERA URGENTE PARA QUE ME ENVIEN EL NUMERO DE SERIE. 

MUCHAS GRACIAS.

Translation:

HELLO GOOD MORNING
I'M HAVING PROBLEMS ACTIVATING MY NITRO PDF PRO ACCOUNT. I PURCHASED IT A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AND I DON'T HAVE THE SERIAL NUMBER TO BE ABLE TO ACTIVATE THE PROGRAM. PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP URGENTLY TO SEND ME THE SERIAL NUMBER.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Edited by Reymund Oyong
English Translation

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @laura gonzalez

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!
I used Google Translate to translate your post in this topic. 

Our records show you've purchased the Nitro Pro subscription based on NLS (Nitro Licensing System).
In this subscription, the Nitro PDF Pro NLS application does not require a license key or serial number, as the activation is based on logging in using a Nitro Sign account. 

Upon checking, your Nitro Sign account associated with the email address co******@fishdaymiami.com already has a license assigned. You can review this by accessing your Nitro Admin portal at https://admin.gonitro.com and then logging in using your Nitro Sign credentials.

For the Nitro PDF Pro application, please ensure you have the NLS Edition installed so you can successfully activate via login. You can download the Nitro PDF Pro NLS installer in the Overview section of your Nitro Admin portal.

After the installation, log in using your Nitro Sign account to activate the software. 

Kind regards,