Activation Code Not Working

Antonio Silva

Antonio Silva

HI,
Looking for assistance.
I uninstalled Nitro Pro 13 from my machine due to it being always crashing, and re-installed the software, but every time that I try to activate my license it says "the serial number entered does not exist".
I am using the same serial number I received when i purchased my license thru Cleverbridge.

When I use the support ticket for activation and go thru the required process, I put my license and it does recognise it.
I get a table that shows my license is for the 13 version,

Shows status as "active"

Number of activations - 0

Number of activations allowed - 2

I press Deactivate button, to deactivate any license in use and get a message  - "Please select devices to deactivate" - but sont see any device for selection to proceed with deactivation.

Can you please assist.
Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Antonio Silva

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

You may have installed version 14 on your computer, which can only be activated with a version 14 serial number. 
To resolve this issue, I recommend uninstalling the existing installation on the computer and then installing Nitro PDF Pro 13 using the installer from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade - click the 'Download Nitro PDF Pro 13' link.  

Once Nitro PDF Pro 13 is installed, you can activate it using your version 13 serial number. 

Kind regards,