Activation Help for a 2020 Nitro Product

Taylor Smith

Taylor Smith

What an incredibly complex help system you have.  Your product is good but trying to find a way to get help is challenging. 

I switched my primary work computer to a new computer and want to re-install my version of Nitro on it. 

I originally purchased the Nitro Productivity Suite in Feb of 2020. I have the serial number that came with that purchase. Nothing on the invoice or email tells me what version that was. 

I went to download the software for the new computer and the product I purchased in 2020 is no longer available. I tried to download the current version (version 14) and when I enter the serial number to activate it it says the serial number doesn't exist. That makes sense to me since I didn't purchase Version 14 or 13 for that matter. My version is older. 

The email I used to purchase your software is *******

I tried to post on this forum using that email but it signing in with that email won't let me post in the forum. So I have posted this request for help under this email address. 

Can you please send me a link to a Nitro product that will recognize the serial number I have from my 2020 purchase? 

You can send it to this email or my original email **************

Thank you. 

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted confidential information

• Official Nitronaut
Leslie V

Hello @Taylor Smith

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I sent you a direct message with your serial number.

Cheers!