Upgrade/Activation

Sebastian Henckel

Sebastian Henckel

I have an old version of Nitro PDF Profession (V6) from 2010 installed on my old computer that I am now upgrading. The old installer I have does not finish installing because my new system is 64 bit. I was happy with my old version - but in case it is not possible to continue using my old software on my new computer, am I eligible for a discount due to my existing license? My license number has 18 numbers, starting with 234*********.

Thanks.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Sebastian Henckel,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for the delay.

To further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

You can send the license details in this post so it will be visible to all the moderators. Rest assured we will hide the serial number before making the post visible to this thread.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Sebastian Henckel
Posted (edited)

Here's my license number:

234601-uvwxyz-216092

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Thank you for this information.

We are unable to find this key in our licensing server, was it purchased from a retail or online store?

Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
Sebastian Henckel
Posted (edited)

Sorry, was on vacation!

I found the original invoice. I bought it from a German reseller, "cleverbridge AG" in Cologne. It was an online purchase, in May 2011. Their website is here, with your product:

<URL>

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Thank you for this information.

Are you able to provide a copy of the invoice for your purchase?

Sebastian Henckel
Posted (edited)

I've uploaded a copy of the invoice to GoogleDrive:

<URL>

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Sebastian Henckel

Thank you for this information and my apologies for the delay.

Nitro Pro 6 was developed, released, and then eventually discontinued before Windows 10 (released last July 2015) and before Windows 11 (released last October 2021), which is why there is no compatibility from the get-go with OS versions. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy

Unfortunately, because this is a very old version, we no longer have a record of it.

Also, I am not seeing the email address that you have used to make this purchase. Do you still remember it?

I am happy to do another search with your old email address.

Thanks in advance!

Sebastian Henckel
Posted (edited)

I think I purchased it over my company email address, which was info@cUVWXYZush.com

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Thank you for this information and your patience.

Adjustments have been executed so please visit again our Upgrade Portal, enter your Nitro Pro 8 serial number to upgrade to Nitro PDF Pro 14 at a discounted rate: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.