Can't activate nitro pdf v12

Grant Foster

Grant Foster

My computer upgraded from W10 to W11 and uninstalled my nitro pdf software. I still had my old installer, but it won't activate. Nitro PDF V12 my understanding is that it was a lifetime key?

Edited by Grant Foster

• Grant Foster changed the title to Can't activate nitro pdf v12
  • Official Nitronaut
Leslie V

Hello @Grant Foster

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I sent you a direct message regarding this.

Cheers!

Patricia Thomas

I'm having a similar problem. I purchased the Nitro Productivity Suite many years ago. My old laptop is no longer available to deactivate the app.

I've verified that my license key and serial number are in your database. I just want to be able to install and activate the software that I purchased (and thought was a perpetual license).

Carlos Canales

I am having the same issue. I have 2 licenses that I am reactivating on another computer, but it says not available.  I go to your website to verify that they work, and they show up as active licenses.  It gives the option of deactivating and then it says that you reactivate but it does not give the option to select. I tried sending a ticket but it goes nowhere.  Its frustrating to try and get to a live person or even chat with someone. Please help. DO you need me to provide the license numbers?

Grant Foster
On 3/25/2024 at 7:59 AM, Leslie V said:

Hello @Grant Foster

Cheers!

Thank you for your assistance!

Steve Sokolic
On 3/25/2024 at 5:59 AM, Leslie V said:

Hello @Grant Foster

Cheers!

Leslie, 

I have the same issue. I had Nitro Pro v.12 installed on my old computer. I purchased a new computer and want to transfer the license. I deactivated the license on my old computer but I can't transfer the license to the new computer. I get a screen that shows a valid license but says I have to click deactivate on the screen. When I do that it says to select the device to deactivate but there is nothing happens when I do that. PLease help.  Steve S.

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
On 3/26/2024 at 2:28 AM, Patricia Thomas said:

I'm having a similar problem. I purchased the Nitro Productivity Suite many years ago. My old laptop is no longer available to deactivate the app.

I've verified that my license key and serial number are in your database. I just want to be able to install and activate the software that I purchased (and thought was a perpetual license).

I sent you a direct message with your serial number.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
On 3/26/2024 at 4:13 AM, Carlos Canales said:

I am having the same issue. I have 2 licenses that I am reactivating on another computer, but it says not available.  I go to your website to verify that they work, and they show up as active licenses.  It gives the option of deactivating and then it says that you reactivate but it does not give the option to select. I tried sending a ticket but it goes nowhere.  Its frustrating to try and get to a live person or even chat with someone. Please help. DO you need me to provide the license numbers?

Hello @Carlos Canales

I sent you a direct message with your serial number.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
On 4/1/2024 at 2:14 AM, Steve Sokolic said:

Leslie, 

I have the same issue. I had Nitro Pro v.12 installed on my old computer. I purchased a new computer and want to transfer the license. I deactivated the license on my old computer but I can't transfer the license to the new computer. I get a screen that shows a valid license but says I have to click deactivate on the screen. When I do that it says to select the device to deactivate but there is nothing happens when I do that. PLease help.  Steve S.

Hello @Steve Sokolic

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.