Nitro Pro 13 - Combining Files to PDF Crashing

Mike Orlando

Mike Orlando

I am trying to combine files from Windows Explorer to PDF by right clicking on them and selecting combine.  Nitro PDF launches, displays the file thumbnails and I am able to click create and select an output file.  The popup launches where it should be going through each file and it just freezes there at the first file.  No difference if it is two files or 100.  Same result if I launch Nitro PDF and try a combine operation from inside the program. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software without improvement.  I also searched around about found the suggestion that clearing out AppData\Local\Temp could help.  I tried that and had success combining files ONCE.  After that back to the same issue.  I tried clearing temp again and wasn't able to combine a second time.

Any advice?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Mike Orlando

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for the delay.

To further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

You can send the license details in this post so it will be visible to all the moderators. Rest assured we will hide the serial number before making the post visible to this thread.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.