Serial Number - I can't activate a license for my boss to use

Lannie Doherty

Lannie Doherty

I can't activate a license for my boss to use on his computer because there is no email with an activation key. I can't read the full serial number off of my Nitro and I have submitted 2 support tickets with NO response. I was sent an email to create an account and I appear to be the Nitro admin but that hasn't enabled me to install the necessary software onto the other computers. We purchased 5 licenses in total and so far can only use 2. Very frustrated with this whole set up and lack of direct support. 

• Allain Umailin changed the title to Serial Number - I can't activate a license for my boss to use
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Lannie Doherty,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and we sincerely apologize for the delay!

After checking our ticketing system, we see that you submitted a few support cases. Still, my colleague gets a "Mail Delivery Error" Message whenever he sends you a message.

Do you still need further assistance here? If yes, please provide the serial number you are having issues activating with.

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

You can send the license details in this post so it will be visible to all the moderators. Rest assured we will hide the serial number before making the post visible in this thread.

Thank you very much in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.