DIDN'T RECEIVE AN EMAIL

lineas unidas

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @lineas unidas,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and we sincerely apologize for the delay!

I checked your email address, and I can see that you purchased a subscription version of Nitro Pro, which is why no license number or serial number was provided to you.

What is the difference between Nitro PDF Pro and Nitro Pro?  

-'Nitro PDF Pro' is available as a one-time purchase and includes a secure PDF editor for converting, combining, editing, sharing, and signing PDF documents. 

-'Nitro Pro' is available as an annual subscription and is ideal for individuals and small to medium-sized teams. This subscription includes everything Nitro PDF Pro offers, plus eSign software and advanced analytics. 

You can see the feature list (https://www.gonitro.com/pricing?id=2#all-features) comparing 'Nitro PDF Pro' and 'Nitro Pro' right here.

To set up and activate the Nitro PDF Pro subscription version, you need to set up your account and assign the license to your account so kindly open the account activation email from "Team Nitro" with the subject "Activate Your Nitro Account." Click "Set up account" to create a password and activate your account.

You will then be directed to the Nitro Admin portal to access your Nitro products where you can assign the license and download and install "Nitro PDF Pro for Windows".

After installing, launch the program and you should get a prompt to log in to your Nitro Sign account. This should change the program from 'Reader' mode to a full version.

Please let us know how it goes and if you need anything else. We appreciate your business.

lineas unidas

Two questions:

-If I bought the nitro pro version, how is it activated?

-Can I change my purchase to nitro pdf pro?

I did not receive activation email

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @lineas unidas,

Thank you for your response.

We executed re-sending your Invoice that contains the steps to create your Nitro Sign account.

You can activate the program by clicking the 'Log In' link at the top-right corner, under the 'X' or Close button. You need to enter your Nitro Sign username and password and the program will shift from 'Reader' mode to a full version.

Yes, you may change to 'Nitro PDF Pro'; however, we need to refund your 'Nitro Pro' purchase.

I hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @lineas unidas,

Thank you for this information and my apologies for the delay.

If you go to the 'About Nitro PDF Pro' winder under the Help tab, does it contain an 'Activate' button?